DIAMOND FOREST FARM STAY
Scenic rural views
Relax on your verandah and enjoy scenic rural views from all four of our cottages
Farm Stay Playground
Let the little ones have fun on our playground
Cuddly new lambs every year
Each year we have new lambs, calves and Alpaca crias.
Duck Feeding on the Farm
Our daily animal feeding includes over 100 animals including ducks, chickens, kangaroos, alpacas, pigs, goats, donkeys, rabbits, cows, sheep, ponies, a horse, turkeys, peacocks and a guinea pig.
Set amongst the trees
Looking up at Orchard Cottage
Sunrise over the farm
Picturesque rural views all year round.
Native Animals on the Farm
Come and see our rescue Kangaroos
Daily animal feeding-
Get up close and personal with our animals on our daily animal feeding.
Pet friendly accommodation with secure yard
Secure yard for pets at our two pet friendly cottages
Diamond Forest Farm Stay
Overlooking the farm from Lavender Cottage
Modern kitchen facilities
Modern kitchen facilities in all of our cottages
Daily Animal Feeding
Get up close to our friendly farm animals on our daily animal feeding.
Canoeing at Diamond Forest Cottages--
Take time out with the kids and enjoy our activities
Real Farm Experiences
Our Friendly Farm Animals are great with the kids
Farm Stay Activities
Enjoy catching a fish on our fully stocked dam
Air conditioned farm chalets
Enjoy air conditioned comfort winter and summer
A peaceful rural property on the edge of the beautiful tall timber forests in the South West of Western Australia, Diamond Forest Farm Stay is a perfect holiday retreat in a relaxed rural setting that is great for the whole family. We even have two pet friendly cottages so you can bring along your family pet.
Diamond Forest Farm Stay provides a total holiday experience with activities provided on the farm, so there's no need to travel off the property and no additional cost for use of the facilities provided. Join the daily animal feeding of over 100 friendly farm animals, enjoy family fun paddling the canoes on the dam, fishing for rainbow trout, or giggling over a game of air hockey or foosball in the games room. There is even a playground for the little ones. Alternatively, the adults may indulge in some private time while the older children occupy themselves with these on-site activities or the younger children spend some time in the petting pen.
Located midway between the commercial centre of Manjimup and the popular tourist destination of Pemberton, Diamond Forest Farm Stay is an ideal base from which to see all that the Southern Forests area has to offer.
Diamond Forest Farm Stay
Your Host: Mark & Kerriann
29159 South Western Highway
Middlesex WA 6258
Phone: 08 9772 3170
Mobile: 0428 426 627
- Four Self contained Western Red Cedar two bedroom cottages complete with modern kitchen facilities, stunning rural views, private BBQ, reverse cycle air conditioning, flat screen TV/DVD, electric & thermal blankets in winter, ceiling fans and plenty of parking at each cottage.
- Daily animal feeding and petting pen.
- Canoeing and fishing on the 3 acre dam
- Games room with Fooseball, Air hockey and flat screen TV with PlayStation 1
- Free Wifi
- Access to a large range of DVDs
- Shared Laundry with washing Machine and Dryer
- A huge menagerie of animals including: Kangaroos, ponies, alpacas, chickens, pigs, ducks, turkeys, peacocks, goats, donkeys, sheep, a horse, rabbits, a guinea pig and cows.
- Pet friendly cottages available with fully secure dog enclosure.